Error: Could not add to watchlist. X
+ Watchlist

Bloomberg Natural Gas Subindex Capped

BCOMNGC:IND
31.4558
0.0539
0.17%
As of 12:00 AM EST 2/23/2018
Open
31.4558
Day Range
31.4558 - 31.4558
Previous Close
31.5097
52Wk Range
30.1667 - 34.6474
YTD Return
-2.24%
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal.
Learn More
Open
31.4558
Day Range
31.4558 - 31.4558
Previous Close
31.5097
52Wk Range
30.1667 - 34.6474
YTD Return
-2.24%
Learn more about Bloomberg Indices at BloombergIndices.com.
Profile
Formerly known as Dow Jones-UBS Natural Gas Subindex Capped (DJUBSNGC),the Bloomberg Natural Gas Capped intends to be compliant with ESMA/UCITS guidelines while maintaining the diversification of the Bloomberg Commodity Index component weights. The Natural Gas future contract is allocated 35% at each quarterly rebalance, with the remaining 65% distributed among the eligible Bloomberg Commodity In
Address
-
Phone
-
Website
-