Error: Could not add to watchlist. X
+ Watchlist

Bloomberg Lean Hogs Subindex Total Return Capped

BCOMLHCT:IND
68.5878
0.1727
0.25%
As of 3:57 PM EDT 5/21/2018
Previous Close
68.4151
52Wk Range
64.0959 - 71.2500
1 Yr Return
2.26%
YTD Return
-1.69%
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal.
Learn More
Previous Close
68.4151
52Wk Range
64.0959 - 71.2500
1 Yr Return
2.26%
YTD Return
-1.69%
Learn more about Bloomberg Indices at BloombergIndices.com.
Profile
Formerly known as Dow Jones-UBS Lean Hogs Subindex Total Return Capped (DJUBLHCT),the Bloomberg Lean Hogs Subindex Capped intends to be compliant with ESMA/UCITS guidelines while maintaining the diversification of the Bloomberg Commodity Index component weights. The Lean Hogs future contract is allocated 35% at each quarterly rebalance, with the remaining 65% distributed among the eligible Bloombe
Address
-
Phone
-
Website
-