Error: Could not add to watchlist. X
+ Watchlist

Bloomberg Live Cattle Subindex Total Return Capped

BCOMLCCT:IND
124.5828
0.1389
0.11%
As of 1/18/2018
Open
124.5828
Day Range
124.5828 - 124.5828
Previous Close
124.4439
52Wk Range
116.0777 - 126.9035
YTD Return
0.49%
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal.
Learn More
Open
124.5828
Day Range
124.5828 - 124.5828
Previous Close
124.4439
52Wk Range
116.0777 - 126.9035
YTD Return
0.49%
Learn more about Bloomberg Indices at BloombergIndices.com.
Profile
Formerly known as Dow Jones-UBS Live Cattle Subindex Total Return Capped (DJUBLCCT),the Bloomberg Live Cattle Subindex Capped intends to be compliant with ESMA/UCITS guidelines while maintaining the diversification of the Bloomberg Commodity Index component weights. The Live Cattle future contract is allocated 35% at each quarterly rebalance, with the remaining 65% distributed among the eligible
Address
-
Phone
-
Website
-