Error: Could not add to watchlist. X
+ Watchlist

Bloomberg Live Cattle Subindex Capped

BCOMLCC:IND
97.5732
1.7032
1.72%
As of 11:53 AM EDT 6/25/2018
Open
98.8341
Day Range
97.4677 - 98.9672
Previous Close
99.2764
52Wk Range
94.9023 - 104.1857
1 Yr Return
1.44%
YTD Return
-3.95%
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal.
Learn More
Open
98.8341
Day Range
97.4677 - 98.9672
Previous Close
99.2764
52Wk Range
94.9023 - 104.1857
1 Yr Return
1.44%
YTD Return
-3.95%
Learn more about Bloomberg Indices at BloombergIndices.com.
Total Members
0
Members Up
0
Members Down
0
Profile
Bloomberg Live Cattle Capped intends to be compliant with ESMA/UCITS guidelines while maintaining the diversification of the BCOM Index component weights. The Live Cattle future contract is allocated 35% at each quarterly rebalance, with the remaining 65% distributed among the eligible constituents. It reflects the return of underlying commodity futures price movements only and is quoted in USD.
Address
-
Phone
-
Website
-