Error: Could not add to watchlist. X
+ Watchlist

Bloomberg Kansas Wheat Subindex Total Return Capped

BCOMKWCT:IND
57.2703
0.1741
0.30%
As of 5/21/2018
Previous Close
57.4444
52Wk Range
50.4903 - 58.1007
1 Yr Return
7.82%
YTD Return
7.82%
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal.
Learn More
Previous Close
57.4444
52Wk Range
50.4903 - 58.1007
1 Yr Return
7.82%
YTD Return
7.82%
Learn more about Bloomberg Indices at BloombergIndices.com.
Profile
Formerly known as Dow Jones-UBS Kansas Wheat Subindex Total Return Capped (DJUBKWCT),the Bloomberg Kansas Wheat Subindex Capped intends to be compliant with ESMA/UCITS guidelines while maintaining the diversification of the Bloomberg Commodity Index component weights. The Hard Red Winter Wheat future contract is allocated 35% at each quarterly rebalance, with the remaining 65% distributed among th
Address
-
Phone
-
Website
-