Error: Could not add to watchlist. X
+ Watchlist

Bloomberg Coffee Subindex Total Return Capped

BCOMKCCT:IND
95.2924
0.7906
0.84%
As of 2/22/2018
Open
95.2924
Day Range
95.2924 - 95.2924
Previous Close
94.5018
52Wk Range
88.6840 - 103.6362
YTD Return
-1.30%
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal.
Learn More
Open
95.2924
Day Range
95.2924 - 95.2924
Previous Close
94.5018
52Wk Range
88.6840 - 103.6362
YTD Return
-1.30%
Learn more about Bloomberg Indices at BloombergIndices.com.
Profile
Formerly known as Dow Jones-UBS Coffee Subindex Total Return Capped (DJUBKCCT),the Bloomberg Coffee Subindex Capped intends to be compliant with ESMA/UCITS guidelines while maintaining the diversification of the Bloomberg Commodity Index component weights. The Coffee future contract is allocated 35% at each quarterly rebalance, with the remaining 65% distributed among the eligible Bloomberg Commo
Address
-
Phone
-
Website
-