Error: Could not add to watchlist. X
+ Watchlist

Bloomberg Copper Subindex Total Return Capped

BCOMHGCT:IND
195.1166
0.3275
0.17%
As of 12:00 AM EDT 9/22/2017
Open
195.1166
Day Range
195.1166 - 195.1166
Previous Close
194.7891
52Wk Range
176.6592 - 200.6054
YTD Return
2.77%
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal.
Learn More
Open
195.1166
Day Range
195.1166 - 195.1166
Previous Close
194.7891
52Wk Range
176.6592 - 200.6054
YTD Return
2.77%
Learn more about Bloomberg Indices at BloombergIndices.com.
Profile
Formerly known as Dow Jones-UBS Copper Subindex Total Return Capped (DJUBHGCT),the Bloomberg Copper Subindex Capped intends to be compliant with ESMA/UCITS guidelines while maintaining the diversification of the Bloomberg Commodity Index component weights. The Copper future contract is allocated 35% at each quarterly rebalance, with the remaining 65% distributed among the eligible Bloomberg Commo
Address
-
Phone
-
Website
-