Error: Could not add to watchlist. X
+ Watchlist

Agroespana

AGRSPAN:SM
8.51
EUR
0.03
0.38%
As of 12:59 AM EDT 8/16/2017
Fund Type
Open-End Pension
52Wk Range
7.89 - 8.69
1 Yr Return
6.96%
YTD Return
3.45%
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal.
Learn More
Previous Close
8.48
52Wk Range
7.89 - 8.69
1 Yr Return
6.77%
YTD Return
3.45%
Fund Type
Open-End Pension
Objective
European Region
Asset Class Focus
Fixed Income
Geographic Focus
European Region
NAV (on 08/16/2017)
8.5149
Total Assets (m EUR) (on 08/16/2017)
5.000
Inception Date
03/08/2001
Last Dividend (on -)
-
Dividend Indicated Gross Yield
-
Fund Managers
-
Front Load Fee
-
Back Load Fee
-
Redemption Fee
-
12b-1 Fee
-
Current Mgmt Fee
1.50%
Expense Ratio
-
Profile
Agroespana Fondo de Pension is an open-end pension fund incorporated in Spain. The Fund's objective is to obtain a return higher than that of european fixed-i- ncome assets and close to that of international stock markets. The Fund invests between 30% and 75% in OECD equities, mainly from the eurozone. The rest, betwe- en 25% and 70%, is invested in euro-denominated fixed-income securities.
Address
Caja Espana Vida SA EGFP
C/ San Marcoa 5
Leon 24001
Spain
Phone
98-787-5213