Donald Trump Planning TV Ad Campaign: Washington PostElizabeth Titus
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump’s campaign says it has hired Florida advertising firm to develop first TV ads, Washington Post reports.
- Campaign likely to spend more than $20 million on ads “later this year,” report says, citing campaign manager Corey Lewandowski
- Trump’s wife, Melania, and daughter, Ivanka, “are planning public appearances highlighting women’s health issues,” report says
- Trump plans to release “campaign manifesto” book called “Crippled America” this month, report says
- Trump says he plans to change debate tactics and “insert himself more energetically in an effort to put questions about his previous performance to rest,” report says
- He has started seeking foreign-policy advice from “some generals directly,” report says, citing Lewandowski
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal. LEARN MORE