Sanders Leading Clinton by 7 Points in New Hampshire, Poll FindsMadeline McMahon
Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders is supported by 43% of likely New Hampshire primary voters, while Hillary Clinton trails him with 36% suppport, Monmouth University poll finds.
- Joe Biden, who hasn’t announced whether he’s running, draws 13% and Martin O’Malley draws 2%
- All other candidates at 1% or less
- Sanders beats Clinton 44%-34% among men and 42%-38% among women
- “Sanders has certainly cut into Clinton’s core constituencies, but his ultimate success may ride on how many new voters he can get to the polls,” Patrick Murray, director of polling institute, says in e-mailed statement
- NOTE: Sept. 10-13 poll of 400 voters has error margin of +/-4.9 ppts
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal. LEARN MORE