Biden Should Run for President, S.C. Post and Courier SaysBen Brody
Vice president would be welcome ’15 addition to ’16 White House fray, Charleston, S.C. paper says in editorial.
- “Voters are weighing their options, too. The more choices they have, the better”
- “Many Democrats deem their five-person field too sparse -- especially in light of front-runner Hillary Clinton’s unfolding e-mail scandal, high ‘‘negatives’’ in polls”
- “Judging from Mr. Trump’s expanded lead, despite series of outrageous remarks, don’t count on modern electorate disqualifying Mr. Biden for verbal blunders”
- NOTE: Biden is on vacation outside Charleston
- NOTE: Biden decision expected in Sept.
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal. LEARN MORE