Bush Warns That 2% Economic Growth Could Become ‘New Normal’Madeline McMahon
Jeb Bush says 4% growth is attainable for economy if U.S. fixes “convoluted” tax code, gets rid of Obamacare and fixes immigration system
- NOTE: Makes comment at Fox News Republican presidential primary debate in Cleveland.
- Gov. Scott Walker says while people such as Hillary Clinton “think you grow the economy by growing Washington,” U.S. needs to lower tax rate “just like I did in Wisconsin,”
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich says key to growth is balancing budgets
- Ben Carson says tax code should be modeled on 10% biblical tithe
- NOTE: Debate includes the 10 top GOP candidates based on recent polling
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal. LEARN MORE