Hillary Clinton to Young Voters: ‘Hold Me Accountable’Kim Chipman
“I enlist and ask for the help of this active, committed young generation,” Hillary Clinton says at National Urban League Conference in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
- Hope to “harness” young generation’s activism, and “even agitation”
- Role of young people to “comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable,” Clinton says, adding she’s fine with sometimes being on receiving end of this adage
- Clinton says she aims to be “the small business president”
- Taxes, regulations, licensing and credit barriers are all burdens for small cos.
- “Frozen credit” a problem
- Student debt prevents many young voters from starting small businesses
- NOTE: Clinton Calls for End to Cuban Embargo in Florida Speech
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal. LEARN MORE