Matt Miller and Paul Sweeney focus on market coverage as Wall Street begins its day, with analysis from Bloomberg Opinion writers, Bloomberg Intelligence analysts, and influential newsmakers.
- The Midyear Outlook For The US (Radio)Ira Jersey, Chief US interest rate strategist for Bloomberg Intelligence, discusses the midyear outlook for the US economy. Hosted by Paul Sweeney and Matt Miller.
- Female-Led Company Going Public (Radio)Terry Weber, CEO at Biote, discusses recently going public on the NASDAQ and heatlhcare treatment. Hosted by Paul Sweeney and Matt Miller.
- Markets, ETFs, Travel, And Top GunRoss Mayfield, Chief Investment Strategist at Baird Private Wealth Management, talks about markets and investing strategies. Katie Greifeld, cross asset reporter with Bloomberg News, discusses her recent piece on the ETF boom being fueled by the existential crisis in bonds. Alisha Kapur, Senior Industry Manager at Similarweb, talks about travel in 2022 and ahead of July 4th weekend. Mark Douglas, CEO of MNTN, talks about Top Gun’s big box office earnings and streaming. Hosted by Paul Sweeney and Matt Miller.
- Municipal Bonds In The Second Half Of 2022 (Radio)Joe Mysak, Editor of the Bloomberg Brief: Municipal Markets, discusses the latest news from the municipal bond market. Hosted by Paul Sweeney and Matt Miller.
- The Latest ISM Findings From June (Radio)Tim Fiore, the Chairman of the Institute of Supply Management (ISM) Business Survey, talks about the latest ISM findings. Hosted by Paul Sweeney and Matt Miller.