Michael Barr, Scarlet Fu, and Mike Lynch follow the money in the world of sports, taking listeners inside decisions that power the multibillion dollar industry.
- Oakland Athletics President Dave Kaval on A's FutureBloomberg's Michael Barr and Scarlet Fu talk with Oakland Athletics President Dave Kaval about his plans for the future of the franchise, from how he plans to rebuild the team's roster, to his thoughts on the ideal location for a new stadium. Plus, conversation on soccer, including the first confirmed case of CTE in a former MLS player.
- US Senate Revisiting MLB's Antitrust ExemptionBloomberg's Michael Barr and Scarlet Fu discuss golf pro Brooks Koepka's lastest comments on joining LIV Golf, the NHL's Stanley Cup TV viewership numbers, and the US Senate Judiciary Committee signalling their intentions to revisit the MLB's long-standing antitrust exemption.
- CAA Executive Shawn Costner on DiversityHosts Michael Barr, Scarlet Fu and special guest host Damian Sassower chat about LIV Golf poaching talent from the PGA Tour, human rights concerns with FIFA. Plus, they have an extended conversation with CAA Executive Shawn Costner on his career, the sports industry, and his work heading up a diversity initiative at CAA.
- Avalanche Win, Aaron Judge on Arbitration, LIV GolfJoin hosts Michael Barr and special gust host Vanessa Perdomo as they discuss the Colorado Avalanche winning the Stanley Cup, WNBA star Brittney Griner's preliminary hearing in Russia, Aaron Judge on his arbitration, and controversy in Oregon regarding the LIV Golf tournament.
- Brooks Koepka Joining LIV, Deshaun Watson and GronkJoin hosts Michael Barr and Scarlet Fu as they discuss pro golf star Brooks Koepka's decision to leave the PGA Tour to join the LIV Golf Invitational Series, the latest on Cleveland Brown's quarterback DeShaun Watson's allegations, and Tampa Bay Buccaneers star tight end Rob Gronkowski's retirement announcement.