Michael Barr, Scarlet Fu, and Mike Lynch follow the money in the world of sports, taking listeners inside decisions that power the multibillion dollar industry.
- Developing a New Home for Philadelphia 76ers with David AdelmanBillionaire entrepreneur David Adelman, in partnership with Harris Blitzer Sports Entertainment, have their sights set on developing a new $1.3 billion arena for the Philadelphia 76ers in downtown Philly. Join hosts Michael Bar, Scarlet Fu, and Damian Sassower as he talks about this major project.
- NFL Fantasy Football Podcast: Week 13It's the Bloomberg Business of Sports Fantasy Football Podcast! Hosts Michael Barr, Damian Sassower and Richard Trueman break down Week 12, and preview Week 13 action as we close in on the trade deadline. They make their picks and predictions.
- Acclaimed Soccer Announcer Andres Cantor on World CupWorld famous soccer broadcaster Andres Cantor is scheduled to call 24 of the 64 matches in this year's FIFA World Cup. He joins Michael Barr, Scarlet Fu and Damian Sassower from Doha, Qatar to talk about the Cup, his experience so far in Qatar and who he's rooting for.
- Former FIFA Oversight Committee Member on World CupThe FIFA World Cup is underway in Qatar, but not without controversy. Hosts Michael Barr, Scarlet Fu and Damian Sassower are joined by a former member of FIFA's independent governance committee, Michael Hershman, to discuss some of the headlines. Hershman is Founder, President and CEO of Fairfax Group, and Co-Founder of Transparency International.
- NFL Fantasy Football Podcast: Week 12It's the Bloomberg Business of Sports Fantasy Football Podcast! Hosts Michael Barr, Damian Sassower and Richard Trueman break down Week 11, and preview Week 12 action that sees each team playing, including several on Thanksgiving Day. They make their picks and predictions.