Bloomberg Technology is the only daily news program focused exclusively on technology, innovation and the future of business.
- The Fed's Rate Decision and TikTok's CEO's TestimonyBloomberg's Caroline Hyde counts down to the FOMC rate decision as venture capital-exposed banks continue to struggle: what it all means for tech investment and jobs in the sector. Plus, a preview of what to expect when TikTok's CEO speaks before Congress on Thursday.
- Cathie Wood on Tech, Crypto and the FedBloomberg's Caroline Hyde and Ed Ludlow discuss the Fed, crypto regulation, and the tech investing landscape with Ark CEO Cathie Wood. Plus, a look at the impact of SVB on tech startups, and at gaming industry trends.
- The Banking Crisis, Crypto, and Amazon's Job CutsBloomberg's Caroline Hyde and Ed Ludlow break down what the latest details in the banking crisis mean for tech investing and crypto. Plus, Amazon announces it is laying off an additional 9,000 employees.
- SVB Financial Files for BankruptcyBloomberg's Caroline Hyde and Ed Ludlow break down the continuing banking chaos with SVB Financial now filing for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, as First Republic sees it worst week ever on record.
- Banks, Markets, Connecticut, and FedExAlison Williams, Senior Global Banks and Asset Managers Analyst with Bloomberg Intelligence, joins the show for (new) weekly Friday wall street roundup. She discusses the week in banking turmoil, including activity at regionals and Credit Suisse. Bloomberg Intelligence Chief US Interest Rate Strategist Ira Jersey and MBS Strategist Erica Adelberg join for a discussion on mortgages and financial system risks. Dave Ellison, Portfolio Manager of Hennessy Large & Small Cap Financial Funds, joins the program to give his stock picks and outlook for the markets after the week’s bank chaos and ahead of next week’s FOMC meeting. David Dindi, CEO at the fintech company Atomic, discusses the fintech impact of SVB collapsing and how he’s moved millions out of the bank this week. Connecticut Governor Ned Lamont joins the program to discuss the latest regional banking turmoil, outlook for a recession in the US, and policies he looks to implement to help his state weather a recession. Lee Klaskow, Senior Analyst – Freight Transportation and Logistics with Bloomberg Intelligence, joins the program to break down FedEx earnings, which have been hampered by inflationary costs/pressures and have served as an indicator of sorts of how inflation is affecting businesses across the globe. Hosted by Paul Sweeney, Matt Miller, and John Tucker.