1. What is a Digital subscription? What do I get when I subscribe?
A Bloomberg Digital subscription provides unlimited access to Bloomberg News content across any computer or device. This includes all articles, audio versions of articles, videos, podcasts and live streaming of Bloomberg Television. A Digital subscription gets you full access to content on Bloomberg.com, Bloomberg’s flagship mobile and tablet apps, and in Apple News and Google Play Newsstand. As a subscriber, you also receive special, subscriber-only newsletters, The Bloomberg Open and The Bloomberg Close, curated by our global editors and access to special content.
2. What is an All Access subscription? What do I get when I subscribe?
A Bloomberg All Access subscription includes all of the benefits of a Digital subscription, plus home delivery of Bloomberg Businessweek weekly magazine.
In addition, All Access subscribers gain exclusive online streaming access to BloombergLIVE events and are eligible for invitations to select in-person events.
3. What is BloombergLIVE event access?
Bloomberg News All Access subscribers are eligible for invitations to our exclusive BloombergLIVE events program with in-person events such as Bloomberg Invest, The Year Ahead, and the Bloomberg 50. BloombergLIVE brings together the expertise of the largest newsroom in the world with the immense data and analytical power of Bloomberg Intelligence and Bloomberg Global Data to enable our celebrated moderators and speakers to produce compelling, news-making conversations.
4. How do I sign-up for subscriber-only newsletters?
Once you subscribe to a Digital or All Access subscription, you will be automatically enrolled in our daily subscriber-only newsletters, The Bloomberg Open and The Bloomberg Close, with three regional editions – Europe, Asia and the Americas.
5. What if I only want to subscribe to Bloomberg Businessweek?
A Bloomberg Businessweek subscription includes unlimited digital access to Businessweek articles on all devices and weekly delivery of the Bloomberg Businessweek print magazine . As a Businessweek subscriber, you have access to all Businessweek articles on Bloomberg.com, the Bloomberg Businessweek App, Bloomberg Businessweek Apple News Channel and Bloomberg Businessweek Google Newsstand. A Businessweek subscription does not include access to all other articles – Business, Tech, Markets, Politics, and Pursuits – on Bloomberg.com and on Bloomberg’s flagship mobile and tablet apps. To subscribe to Bloomberg Businessweek, click here.
6. What if i already have a Bloomberg Businessweek subscription?
Bloomberg Businessweek subscribers can continue to access all Businessweek content on our website, in the Businessweek App, Bloomberg Businessweek Apple News Channel and the Bloomberg Businessweek Google Newsstand. In order to activate your Businessweek digital benefits on our website- link your account and create a password to sign in. To read more than 10 articles per month across the breadth of our website and apps you will need a Bloomberg News subscription for unlimited access.
7. What if I don’t want to subscribe — can I still access content on Bloomberg.com, and mobile and tablet apps for free?
Visitors have access to 10 free articles each month on Bloomberg.com, and Bloomberg’s flagship mobile and tablet apps. Your free, limited access resets at the beginning of each calendar month. You can reread an article as many times as you like.
For live video, you have 30 mins of free access every 24 hours. This resets at midnight every day at your local time.
8. Can I access articles through search engines, blogs and social media?
Yes, when you click on Bloomberg articles through these channels, that article will count toward your monthly limit of free articles within the platform you’ve accessed it – Bloomberg.com or our mobile apps.
9. If I go back and read an article I’ve already read, will that count toward my monthly limit?
No. If you view an article you have already read in the current month, it will not count again toward your monthly limit.
10. Can I gift a subscription?
At this time, you cannot gift a subscription to Bloomberg News. Check back for more details as we plan to make gifting available soon.
11. Do you offer discounted group, corporate or student subscriptions?
At this time we do not offer special rates for these audiences. If you have questions about group, corporate, or student subscriptions, you can email GroupSubs@Bloomberg.net with your first/last name, business or school name, and number of users who require access.
12. How can I license Bloomberg content?
For licensing and distribution inquiries only, please contact us here.
13. I’m a Terminal client, how do I access Bloomberg News content on desktop and mobile?
As a valued Bloomberg Terminal client, you will continue to have full and first access to all of Bloomberg News content via the Terminal and the Bloomberg Professional app. You can access Bloomberg News on the Terminal via BBG<GO> and TV<GO>, with special features such as Interactive TV. Terminal clients will continue to receive home delivery of Bloomberg Businessweek magazine via HDLV <GO> and unlimited access to Businessweek digital content via APP <GO>.
Terminal clients also receive exclusive publications — such as Bloomberg Markets and Bloomberg Intelligence reports and Terminal-only functions that help users take fast action when news breaks, as well as news discovery tools, including custom news alerts.
14. Where do I sign-up for free newsletters?
You can sign up for our free newsletters at www.bloomberg.com/newsletters.Get a daily briefing on the biggest stories of the day, hear from your favorite Bloomberg columnists or get insights and analysis from our Markets and Technology reporters.
15. How do I download Bloomberg News apps?
You can download our mobile and tablet apps for free by visiting our Bloomberg Apps page at https://www.bloombergapps.com. Enjoy comprehensive access to global business and finance news and market data with our mobile apps, TV streaming apps, and home assistant briefings.
16. How do I live stream Bloomberg TV? Do I need a subscription to watch Bloomberg TV, watch video clips or listen to podcasts?
You can stream Bloomberg TV live for free for up to 30 minutes a day from Bloomberg.com and our mobile and tablet apps. For unlimited streaming on our digital platforms, a Digital or All Access subscription is needed. Video on demand clips, archived programming and podcasts are accessible to all users without a subscription.
You can also live stream Bloomberg TV and access our video content on your favorite streaming service of choice without a subscription. Bloomberg is available on Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Roku and Samsung Smart TV. Visit our apps download page at https://www.bloombergapps.com/app/streaming-services
App and Newsstand Subscriptions
1. How do I update my Apple subscriptions?
Go to iTunes subscription settings on your iOS device to manage your subscriptions.
2. How do I update my Google subscriptions?
Go to Google subscription settings on your Android device to manage your subscriptions.
3. I purchased a subscription through the iOS App, how do I gain access to Bloomberg News content on the web and on my mobile device?
In the iOS App, go to your Settings and select Login. Under this section, complete the registration/login requirements. Once you have done this, you can sign in to your account on Bloomberg.com across all devices.
4. I purchased a subscription through the Android App, how do I gain access to Bloomberg News content on the web and on my mobile device?
In in Android App, go to your Settings and select Login. Under this section, complete the registration/login requirements. Once you have done this, you can sign in to your account on Bloomberg.com across all devices.
5. I purchased a subscription through Apple News. How do I gain access to Bloomberg News content on the web and on my mobile device?
Immediately after purchasing a subscription in the Bloomberg Apple News channel, you will see a screen that asks you to share your information with Bloomberg. When you select “Share,” you enable Bloomberg to give you access across all devices and platforms.You will then receive an email from Bloomberg with a unique link to activate your access to Bloomberg News across all devices and platforms.
1. How are subscriptions billed?
Digital and All Access subscriptions are billed monthly. Your payment method will be charged automatically on a recurring basis. Your subscription will be renewed automatically, and you will be charged in advance of each billing cycle unless you cancel.
2. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards.
3. What happens at the end of my introductory period?
At the end of your introductory period, your payment method on file will be charged automatically each month for the full price of your subscription.
4. What is your cancellation and refund policy?
You can change or cancel your subscription at any time by contacting us.
When you cancel, we will stop charging your account the following billing cycle. Each billing cycle is monthly, so your access will continue for the remainder of the current monthly period.
5. How do I update my payment method?
You can change your payment method by going to your Account Settings and selecting Subscriptions. In the Subscriptions section, select “CHANGE” next to your payment method.
6. How will my subscription charge appear on my credit card statement?
Charges will come from Bloomberg.com.
7. How do I get an invoice for my subscription order?
If you would like an invoice for your order, please contact us and we will email you an invoice.
1. How do I change my mailing address?
If you need to update your mailing address, please contact us and we will help you process that request.
2. How to I change the email address or password associated with my account?
Login to your account on Bloomberg.com. Navigate to Account Settings and select the ‘Edit’ option next to the Email and Password fields.
Making changes to these fields will affect your login credentials so be sure to note what your new email address and password are.
3. Why am I not receiving emails about my account?
Important account related notices will come from firstname.lastname@example.org (this is a no-reply email). Please check your spam filters to ensure email delivery.
If you have questions about your account you may contact us.
4. I am an All Access subscriber, why haven’t I received my print magazines?
Please ensure that your mailing address is up to date by visiting your Account Settings page. If your address is not correct, please contact us and we will update it for you.
After subscribing, it can take 2-3 weeks for your first issue of Bloomberg Businessweek to arrive. If it has been less than 3 weeks since you initially subscribed, we appreciate your patience are working as fast as possible to get your magazine to you.
Bloomberg Businessweek has 45 issues per year and therefore you will not receive a magazine every week. QuickTake magazine is published twice per year; once in January and once in June.
5. How do I change my digital or All Access subscription?
To change your Digital or All Access subscription, please contact us.
6. I am a current Bloomberg Businessweek subscriber, how do change my subscription to Bloomberg News Digital or All Access?
You can subscribe to Digital or All Access via Bloomberg.com or on the Bloomberg News mobile or tablet apps. If you sign-up for a new Bloomberg News Digital or All Access subscription, you may can cancel your previous subscription by contacting us here.
How to Sign In
1. How do I sign in?
To sign in, please visit our sign in page.
2. Why do I keep getting logged out when I try to sign in?
You can only be signed into 8 devices/ platforms at once time. If you attempt to login to a 9th device or platform, you will be subsequently logged out of one of your previous sessions.
3. I am trying to log in but I am seeing a “You have sent too many requests. Please try again later” error.
Please try logging in again after 1 minute.
4. I’ve locked myself out of my account. How do I get access again?
If you have been locked out of your account, you will be sent an email with a link to unlock your account and reset your password. You can get this email again by attempting to sign in again.
5. How do I reset my password?
To reset your password, visit the reset password page. Passwords need be at least 8 characters and cannot contain any commonly used words or phrases and cannot be any of your past passwords.
1. How do I find news about a company?
Click on the search box at the top left side of the homepage and start typing the company name or ticker symbol. Choose the appropriate company from the dropdown menu. This will bring you to the profile page. Recent stories about the company are listed in the News section.
2. How do I find an article I saw a while ago on the site?
Bloomberg.com updates frequently to deliver the most current news, and because of space constraints the article may no longer be prominently displayed. Try using the search box at the top right side of the page. We suggest searching for the writer of the article.
3. How do I link to your site?
Go to Terms and Conditions for additional information.
4. Where can I submit a press release to Bloomberg News?
Press releases should be sent to the regional newsroom inboxes:
North America email@example.com
South America firstname.lastname@example.org
5. How do I submit feedback about news coverage?
Bloomberg welcomes comments, questions or complaints about news coverage. Readers can contact the newsroom Standards Editor at email@example.com.
6. How do I submit a confidential tip to the newsroom?
We accept confidential tips through postal mail and a SecureDrop server. Here’s how to submit a tip.
1. Is the price information on the website updated in real time?
Data on Bloomberg.com are delayed by at least 15 minutes.
2. What do I do when old information appears from time to time?
Try deleting temporary Internet files, clearing your browser cache and clicking the Refresh button. If that doesn’t work, please let us know via the contact us form.
3. What is the source of exchange rates on the site?
They are based on Bloomberg’s composite rate, the best bid or ask based on reports from hundreds of currency data providers. For more information visit Financial Data Disclaimers.
4. How can I see historical indexes and stock prices?
5. Where can I see stocks by countries, by industries, or by type?
6. How can I update a company profile?
Submit an updated company description through the contact us form. Choose Website Feedback as your topic and then Market Data. Write a five-line description (80 characters per line). No brand names, superlatives, locations, numbers or past events, please. Please give all information that needs to be updated, including management profile details and company contact information. Please include a link to the Bloomberg.com page that needs updating.
1. How can I get stock quotes?
Enter the company name or symbol in the search box at the top left side of the homepage. Click on the company from the dropdown menu.
2. How can I find an international stock quote?
Enter the company name or symbol in the search box, followed by a colon and the country code (example: BMW: GR). The most common country codes:
AU – Australia
HK – Hong Kong
SM – Spain
BZ – Brazil
IM – Italy
US – U.S.
FP – France
JP – Japan
GR – Germany
LN – United Kingdom
IND – Index
3. Where can I find financial information not listed on Bloomberg.com?
Bloomberg.com provides free market information, financial news and analytic tools to individual investors, as well as a wide variety of other news and features. Please consult the Bloomberg Professional service for more in-depth financial information intended for financial professionals and institutional investors. A sales representative will contact you when you complete the linked form.
4. How do I use The Watchlist?
The Watchlist is in the Markets section of the site and offers the ability track stocks, funds and other entities. You can register an account to save your settings. Additional Watchlist information is available on the Watchlist FAQ page.
1. How do I purchase an interview from Bloomberg TV?
If you are interested in purchasing an interview for review, archive or display purposes, or a transcript/translation, then please complete and send this form. An Executive Interviews representative will contact you promptly.
2. How Do I Contact Bloomberg About Closed Captioning?
If you have any comments or questions regarding closed captions on our videos, please contact:
Stacy Kennedy, Senior Producer, Digital Strategy & Broadcast Integration
Phone: (212) 318-2000
Fax: (646) 268-5775
Address: Bloomberg LP
731 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10022
3. What are the recommended browsers for the site?
We encourage our customers use the most up-to-date browser versions, which provide the latest security and performance updates. In general, our engineering teams support the current and previous two major releases (on a rolling basis) of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari.
4. What should I do if I am using of the recommended browsers but the site is not displayed correctly?
Please clear your browser cache. This simple step can often resolve display issues. If you are accessing the site via Proxy or Firewall, contact your IT department regarding available proxy ports. If a problem persists, please provide your browser information, details about any error messages and screenshots of the issue.
5. Where can I find out about Bloomberg Careers?
Thank you for your interest. All openings are listed at the Careers site. Please search and apply online for a position relevant to your interest and experience.