Tomorrow's business success story is today's risk taker. Bloomberg's Ventures explores 12 daring entrepreneurs who are risking everything to change the world by making their ideas a reality.
- The Not-So-Secret Code That Powers Robots Around the Globe
A Silicon Valley startup is the guardian of the building blocks of robot life.1
- This Startup Uses Mini Cameras to Track Animals’ Brain ActivitySilicon Valley-based Inscopix monitors neural activity in animals, helping scientists derive useful insights from the data.2
- This Startup Is Making Peach Smells From YeastA company in Boston is trying to use biology to make everything from perfume ingredients to, perhaps someday, iPhone screens.3
- The Business of Blood Can Be Tough for a Female EntrepreneurTry convincing a roomful of men that there is money to be made in women’s hygiene products.4
- This Startup Is Making the Doctor’s Office of the FutureCan a monthly membership and some fancy technology make a checkup more fun?5