Blush pinks and sky blues may call to mind your kid’s nursery, but many brands are highlighting these dusty shades for spring: They look great on both men and women and pair well with whites, tans, and every skin tone.
Top row, from left: 1. Preppy jumper, Karen Walker, $210. Button-front shirt, T by Alexander Wang, $265. Brigitte trouser, Piamita, $285. Anouk nude pump (throughout), Jimmy Choo, $595.
2. Slim-fit jeans, Ralph Lauren Black Label, $250. Cotton dress shirt, PS Paul Smith, $230. Canvas oxfords (throughout), John Lobb, $626.
3. Leather coat, Ports 1961, $4,195. Long-sleeve shirt, Carven, $290. Skinny side-zip jeans, Stella McCartney, $325.
4. Cotton-linen twill suit, Marc by Marc Jacobs, $756. Silk sleeveless blouse, Salvatore Ferragamo, $1,350.
5. Cotton suit, Ermenegildo Zegna, $3,095. Slim button-down shirt, Thomas Mason for J.Crew, $148. Silk tie, Gucci, $190. Winston sunglasses, Warby Parker, $95.
Bottom row, from left: 6. Knit skirt, Sonia Rykiel, $900. Ellie blouse, Reiss, $150.
7. Oxford shirt, Brooklyn Tailors, $195. Cotton trouser, DKNY, $230. Leonard sunglasses, Illesteva, $165.
8. Viscose pant, A.L.C., $392. Sleeveless silk shirt, DKNY, $195. Sunglasses, Prada, price upon request. Arceau chrono colors watch, Hermès, $6,500.
9. Suede elastic bomber, Calvin Klein, $2,195. Poplin shirt, Acne, $190. Yukon trouser, Steven Alan, $225.
10. Saffiano leather double bag, Prada, $2,650. Cotton button-up, DKNY, $225. Skinny crop pant, Frame Denim, $199.