These 26 Super Comfortable Slippers Also Look Great
Consider this our official endorsement for a lazy (yet stylish) start to 2016.
Attention, shoppers: Congratulations! You've nearly made it to the end of another holiday gift-buying season. And what better way to celebrate than by … buying more things?! (Stay with me.)
Your yearly commitment to the giving of joy to others has earned you the right to spoil yourself. My suggestion (besides a vacation) is to treat yourself to the simple, but underrated, pleasure of a new pair of house slippers. Warm feet trump anything.
So here, our buyer’s guide to 26 sharp-looking slippers to wear this holiday season and beyond.
And in case you're still in the giving mood, all of these options are super-giftable, too.
Any of these extra-cushy options—from a shearling-lined moccasin to a luxe, crocodile slide— would make for a great companion to your best-loved cotton-flannel robe.
- Baja slippers, American Eagle, $24.95, ae.com
- French wool slippers, Armor-Lux, $85, jcrew.com
- Cow suede moccasin, Clarks, $45, clarksusa.com
- Squire slippers, Base London, $36, us.asos.com
- Crawford shearling-lined suede slippers, Derek Rose, $195, mrporter.com
- Shearling canoe moc slippers, Land’s End, $89, landsend.com
- LA Kings slippers, Forever Collectibles, $24.99, macys.com
- "Chatham" chill slippers, Woolrich, $59, woolrich.com
- "Gaspard" moccasin slippers, Hermes, $780, usa.hermes.com
- Roll-collar slipper with shearling, Minnetonka for Opening Ceremony, $80, nordstrom.com
- Corduroy slippers, L.L. Bean, $49.95, llbean.com
- Crocodile slippers, Brooks Brothers, $998, brooksbrothers.com
Pamper your soles with any of these pillowy and polished, hibernation-worthy scuffs from the likes of Kate Spade, Theory, and Loro Piana.
- "Cat Nap" slippers, Charlotte Olympia, $650, mytheresa.com
- Patterned faux fur scuff slippers, Abercrombie & Fitch, $30, abercrombie.com
- "Bonnie" slippers, Patricia Green, $33.95, nordstrom.com
- Cable knit boot slippers, American Eagle, $39.95, ae.com
- Cashmere and silk "Odette" slippers, Loro Piana, $800, loropiana.com
- Sherpa-lined checked slippers, Kensie, $18, lordandtaylor.com
- "Dakota" moccasin slippers, UGG Australia, $100, bloomingdales.com
- Crackled metallic suede moccasins, J.Crew, $55, jcrew.com
- Striped moccasin slippers, Comfy by Daniel Green, $35, target.com
- Cashmere slide-on slippers, Theory, $92, theory.com
- Plaid "Britney" slippers, Kate Spade, $68, shopbop.com
- Blue green wool slippers, Toms, $49, toms.com
For the best in travel, food, drinks, fashion, cars, and life, sign up for the Pursuits newsletter. Delivered weekly.