Full Coverage: Trump’s Fiscal 2018 Budget RequestBloomberg News
President Donald Trump is proposing historically deep budget cuts that would touch almost every federal agency and program and dramatically reorder government priorities to boost defense and security spending. Follow Bloomberg Politics’ coverage here, at BloombergPolitics.com, and on Twitter at @bpolitics.
- Trump Proposes Historic Cuts Across Government to Fund Defense
- Trump Seeks $639 Billion for Defense Department, a 10% Increase
- Treasury Staff May Lose as Census Wins in Trump Budget Proposals
- Trump Would Slash Medical Research in 23% Cut to Health Budget
- Trump Budget Proposal Would Slice EPA Spending by Nearly a Third
- Trump Budget Plan Declares War on ‘War on Poverty’ Programs
- Trump to Propose Spinning Off U.S. Air-Traffic Control From FAA
- Trump Seeks to Cut State Department, UN for ‘America First’
- Foreign Food-Aid for School Kids Among Cuts Proposed for USDA
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.