Harley-Davidson Revs Up on Stronger Sales and a Trump BumpBy and
Harley-Davidson Inc.’s ride up from a four-year low is accelerating as praise from President Donald Trump and signs that sales are picking up muffle the impact of sluggish revenue and earnings over the past year. Longbow upgraded shares Thursday, saying its checks with dealers revealed stronger than-expected sales, lifting Hog toward its highest closing price since April 2015.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Producer and DJ Known as Avicii Has Been Found Dead
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History