Why the China Manipulator Label Looks Increasingly Appealing to Trump
Donald Trump wasn't the first U.S. presidential candidate since the century began to blast China for manipulating its currency for trade advantage, but it's increasingly likely he'll be the first to follow through on the threat once in office.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018