Wilbur Ross Seen Cutting Bank of Cyprus Ties to Work for TrumpBy and
Invested alongside Russian billionaire Viktor Vekselberg
WL Ross fund would still own stake in Mediterranean lender
Wilbur Ross, U.S. President-elect Donald Trump’s pick for commerce secretary, intends to sever his ties to Bank of Cyprus Pcl, but the private equity firm that bears his name isn’t planning to sell its stake in the lender, according to two people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap