Electoral College Affirms Trump’s Win as Bid to Block FailsBy
Balloting were taking place today in all 50 states and D.C.
Normally sedate gatherings attracting unprecedented attention
The Electoral College affirmed Donald Trump as the 45th U.S. president Monday as electors across the country rejected a bid by a group of Democrats to spark a rebellion and overturn the Nov. 8 election results.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C