House Blocks Conservative Move to Force IRS Impeachment VoteBy
Koskinen alleged to have made false statements to Congress
Senators have shown little interest in conducting trial
The House blocked an effort Tuesday by conservatives to force an impeachment vote against Internal Revenue Service commissioner John Koskinen, effectively taking the question off the congressional agenda for this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C