Trump Picks Haley for UN Envoy, DeVos for Education PostBy , , and
Latest selections add diversity to president-elect’s cabinet
Trump said to offer post of housing secretary to Ben Carson
Donald Trump plans to nominate South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley to be United Nations ambassador and Betsy DeVos, an advocate for school choice, to be secretary of education. He also has offered the post of housing secretary to former political rival Ben Carson.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet