Hammond to Ban Pension Cold Calls in U.K. Autumn StatementBy
Caller must have existing relationship to individual targeted
Offenders could face enforceable fine of up to 500,000 pounds
U.K. Chancellor of the Exchequer Philip Hammond will use his Autumn statement on Wednesday to announce a ban on pension cold-calling to protect people from being tricked out of their savings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt