Pro-Brexit Next CEO Wolfson Warns Against Hardline EU ApproachBy and
Give May time to negotiate U.K.’s EU exit, retail chief says
Apparel chain sees tough year as Britons spend more on leisure
Next Plc Chief Executive Officer Simon Wolfson, one of corporate Britain’s most prominent Brexit supporters, said he’s concerned about the hard-line direction the process has taken and called on the government to maintain Britain’s tradition of openness.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders