Merkel May Weigh In on Political Future After CDU Meeting SundayBy and
Chancellor to hold press conference after first day of meeting
Bid for party leadership would set course for re-election run
Chancellor Angela Merkel may outline her political future on Sunday as senior officials in her party await a decision on whether she’ll run for a fourth term as German leader.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders