Fed’s Bullard Says Trump Policies May Improve U.S. ProductivityBy and
St. Louis Fed president urges focus on capital spending, taxes
Bullard sees immigration, trade as longer-term issues
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis President James Bullard said some of the potential policies of President-elect Donald Trump could help restore lagging productivity in the U.S. economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock