Bank Bosses Soften Tone on Brexit as May Extends Olive BranchBy
Gone are threats of imminent exodus and economic calamity
Finance executives say London’s status not under threat
Global bank executives are softening their warnings that the U.K.’s looming withdrawal from the European Union will spur an imminent exodus of staff from London.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap