Female State Legislators Miss Out on Record Number of Seats After Clinton DefeatBy and
Women lawmakers fail to win 25% of seats in first count
Men are more likely to run even as women have equal success
Female candidates fell short of forecasts that their record number in last week’s elections would boost women’s presence in state governments, according to preliminary results.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations