Best Buy Rallies After Shoppers Snap Up Phones and Home-Theater GearBy
Third-quarter sales overcome Samsung recall, shipping delays
Performance gives investors confidence in Joly turnaround plan
Best Buy Co. rose after third-quarter earnings topped projections, with strong demand for mobile phones and home-theater equipment helping it overcome recalls of Samsung products and delayed shipments of appliances.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations