Oil Investors Shrug Off U.S. Election While Focused on OPECBy
Bets on lower WTI crude prices climb most since May 2012: CFTC
OPEC scheduled to finalize cuts by Nov. 30 meeting in Vienna
Oil investors seem to be the only ones uninterested in Donald Trump’s election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas