EasyJet Plans Overhaul as Brexit Currency Losses to DoubleBy
CEO McCall orders ‘organizational review’ of discount carrier
Pretax profit fell 28 percent last year, U.K. company confirms
EasyJet Plc said it’s working to streamline operations after predicting that the slump in the pound following Britain’s decision to quit the European Union will weigh more on earnings next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas