American Apparel’s New Meltdown Imperils Goldman Sachs StakeBy
Troubled clothing chain files second bankruptcy in 13 months
Gildan’s $66 million offer would leave $123 million in losses
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and three other investors stand to lose as much as $123 million after taking a chance on American Apparel Inc., only to see the troubled clothing maker file for bankruptcy for the second time in 13 months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’