U.K. Digital Wealth Manager Nutmeg Raises 30 Million PoundsBy and
Hong Kong financial adviser Convoy leads round with 24 million
Funding marks biggest investment in fintech since Brexit
British digital wealth management startup Nutmeg has raised 30 million pounds ($37 million) to fund growth in the U.K. and a possible expansion in Asia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020