Sustainable Investments Surged by Third to $8.7 Trillion in 2016By
Assets using diversity as criteria grew 22%, report says
Private retirement plans can now join sustainable trend
Sustainable investments surged by more than $2 trillion in the last two years as money managers worked to accommodate U.S. institutions’ demand for assets that meet environmental, social and corporate-governance goals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’