Reynolds American Rejects BAT’s $47 Billion Buyout OfferBy , , and
U.S. cigarette seller said to seek a higher price during talks
BAT said to be willing to increase its offer price slightly
Reynolds American Inc., the second-largest cigarette seller in the U.S., is seeking a higher price from British American Tobacco Plc after rejecting a $47 billion buyout offer as too low, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020