Quake-Stranded Tourists in New Zealand Await Military RescueBy
Key says visiting Hungarian president ‘terrified’ during quake
Tourism earnings may take short-term hit as visitors deterred
New Zealand military helicopters will begin evacuating tourists from the stricken South Island town of Kaikoura Tuesday as the country starts to assess the cost of a massive earthquake that killed two people.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020