Metals Madness Is Spreading to SilverBy
The post-U.S. election mayhem in the metals market that saw copper rally 11 percent last week and gold plunge has spread to silver. Prices are down about 10 percent in the past two days, the most in three years. Silver is known as the devil’s metal because of its often wild swings, and a 10-day measure of its price volatility is near the highest since 2014.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020