One Less Haven for Investors as Trump Damages Denmark’s AppealBy
Market reaction after Trump breaks pattern of previous shocks
Development raises questions about negative rate outlook
When Europe sank into a debt crisis, cash flowed into Denmark. When Switzerland abandoned its peg, cash flowed into Denmark. And when Britain voted to leave the European Union, cash flowed into Denmark.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders