From Gundlach to Hasenstab, Bond Bears See VindicationBy
Treasuries plunge as inflation expectations surge on Trump win
Selloff supports contrarian forecasts for higher U.S. yields
Some of the biggest bears in the $13.8 trillion Treasuries market are feeling a sense of vindication after Donald Trump’s shock election win sent bonds plunging by the most in five years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders