Facebook's Zuckerberg Says Fake News and Echo Chambers Didn't Drive ElectionBy
Facebook Inc. Chief Executive Officer Mark Zuckerberg rejected the idea that fake news on the social network influenced the U.S. presidential election and said echo-chambers aren't really a problem on the site.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas