India Sweet Tooth Just Got More Expensive as Sugar Output SlidesBy
First domestic deficit since 2010 has sparked surge in prices
Survey of 869 farmers shows drought led to fewer acres of cane
Satisfying the sweet tooth of the world’s biggest sugar-consuming country is getting a lot more expensive.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’