German Politicians Say Populism May Harm Trade, Global EconomyBy and
Schaeuble says ‘demagogic populism’ not just a U.S. problem
Defense minister says don’t overstate anti-German Trump words
German politicians expressed concern that a wave of populism that led to Donald Trump’s election and the U.K.’s vote to leave the European Union will result in a roll back of free trade that will harm the global economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas