Mylan Profit Misses Estimates as EpiPen Sales DeclineBy
Allergy shot’s division posts 4% decline in quarterly sales
Company says its business model isn’t based on price hikes
Mylan NV’s third-quarter profit missed analysts’ estimates as the drugmaker sold fewer EpiPen emergency allergy shots ahead of a cheaper version of the product that could be launched before next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders