Hong Kong Regulator Steps Up Efforts to Probe IPO MisconductBy and
SFC expects to bring more cases, enforcement director says
Conduct by some sponsors leaves ‘a lot to be desired’
Hong Kong, the world’s second-largest market for new listings this year, is planning to step up its efforts to police misconduct by sponsors of initial public offerings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay